Jewelry Care & Repair Thursday January 19 6:30-8:30pm
Do you have jewelry that is tarnished, nicked, out-of-shape, in knots, or broken?
Let's do some care and repair!
What will you learn from the class?
- Simple techniques for cleaning tarnished jewelry
- Simple techniques for re-shaping jewelry
- How to do simple repairs
- We won't be soldering, instead we will focus on what we can do with hand tools and liquids.
- Jewelry which is tarnished, misshapen, knotted, or broken.
- Jewelry you’d like to test
- An old toothbrush
What will be provided?
- Tarnish remover
- Tools to use while in class
- Herbal Spritzer and/or Wine!
- Who: You and invite a friend!
- What: Jewelry Care and Repair
- When: Thursday, January 19 from 6:30-9:00pm
- Where: WEND Jewelry 3278 California Ave SW
Wendy Woldenberg, founder of WEND, was a high school jewelry teacher for 22 years and is a professional goldsmith. She can't quit the teaching life, so she's providing instruction at WEND.
Lexie Tiffany, world's best apprentice (at WEND), is an expert in all things stringing, wire working, and detailed jewelry cleaning.