It is VERY important to us that you are completely satisfied with your WEND jewelry. Please ask us any questions you have, and we will help in all ways we can.
1. WEND jewelry is responsibly handmade in Seattle with ethically sourced materials.
2. We create rugged pieces which you can wear as a second skin as you live your chosen life, no matter how active you are.
3. We wish for your WEND creations to become heirloom jewelry. They are built to last.
4. Our ring collections are able to withstand the elements you come into contact with, within reason.
5. Every WEND purchase results in a giveback program to a partner non-profit organization.
6. Our jewelry is gender-free.
1. We put the planet and its inhabitants first in every decision we make.
2. Certified Recycled 14K, our chosen karat, is a very strong alloy.
3. Our stone settings are thick, and hold the gemstones securely.
4. Diamonds are the hardest substance on earth, ranking a 10 on the Moh’s Scale.
5. Montana Sapphires are a 9 on the Moh’s Scale, so they are also very strong.
WEND guarantees complimentary cleaning, inspection, and re-finishing of your ring as long as you or your loved one own the piece, or until we retire.
WEND guarantees complimentary repair within one year of purchase for normal wear and tear or from a manufacturing defect.
Our guarantee does not apply if your jewelry has been damaged by being subjected to unusual stressors, or if your jewelry has been modified by anyone other than WEND.
We will gladly assess the situation and make a plan to move forward.
WEND rings are hand-crafted with texture all around the band. For that reason, they are extremely difficult, if not impossible, to re-size.
1. If you are in the Seattle area, we will size your finger together at our studio.
2. For $5, we will mail you a sizing grid for you to test out at home.
3. Visit two jewelry stores and ask for a complimentary sizing (happens all the time). If both stores size you the same, we can probably trust that outcome. If the two stores size you differently (hopefully they are close), go to a third store as a tiebreaker.
Some WEND designs are more easily re-sized than others, but it is best for everyone if we are certain of your size before we make your ring.
For this reason, in many cases we cannot offer re-sizing of your ring.
Major credit cards.
Bank Transfer via the Zelle app to WEND Jewelry. WEND will begin crafting your jewelry upon receipt of the transfer.
Bank Check to WEND Jewelry – WEND will begin crafting your jewelry when the check clears the bank.
PayPal to WEND Jewelry.
Gold Trade-In – WEND Jewelry offers credit against your purchase with gold you are no longer loving. We value the gold according to the international price of gold on the day you bring it in.
Alternatively, we can re-purpose your gold into something we design together for the you of today.
WEND Jewelry does not accept cash at our studio location.
After our initial consultation, we will provide you with designs and price quotes to choose from.
Once we settle on a design, we’ll need a deposit of 50% to begin creating your custom work. The balance is not due until the project is ready for pick-up or shipping.
Timing can take anywhere from 4-10 weeks depending on the scope of work and our schedule. Custom orders are non-refundable. Custom orders include complimentary cleaning, inspection, and re-finishing for life (or until we retire).
Made-to-order purchases will be paid in full upon ordering.
Made-To-Order Jewelry ships 4-8 weeks after your order.
Custom Jewelry ships 4-10 weeks after your order, depending on the scope of the project.
*if you need your order sooner, let us know. Rush charges may apply.
At WEND Jewelry, we are crafting your pieces by hand, one at a time, with ethically sourced materials in our Seattle Studio.
Good things take time - thank you for understanding.
If you need something sooner, please let us know. We will do our best, but rush charges may apply.
We are proud to offer free shipping on all orders.
WEND ships anywhere in the USA.
We are working to add international shipping options.
Returns and Exchanges
We want you to love your WEND creation. If you don't, here are the options.
Returns must be initiated within one week from date of delivery.
If your WEND Jewelry is not quite right and it is in new, unworn condition, you may either:
a. Exchange your piece for one of equal or greater value (if greater, we will bill you for the difference) or
b. Return it with a 20% re-stocking fee (this helps off-set the cost of making this piece especially for you).
Email us at email@example.com to initiate the return. After we respond, please re-pack the jewelry in its original packaging. We will issue you a free insured return label and instructions on how to proceed.
A refund, minus a 20% re-stocking fee, will be issued when the item is received in its original, unworn condition.
All Custom orders are final sale, and not eligible for return. Please do not be frightened by this – at WEND we walk through the custom creation process hand-in-hand with you.
We communicate through several steps in the process to ensure we are on the right track.
Custom jewelry is our secret superpower, and we are very proud of our work.
Items Purchased with Store Credit are final sale and not eligible for return.
Store credit does not expire.
If, down the road, you decide to part with your WEND jewelry, please see us first.
We would like the option to re-purpose your piece for you (or with you), or re-purchase it if we are able to do so.
We strive to maintain a perfectly accurate website. However, a few things could happen.
If we have made a mistake on a price, we will inform you of our error, but must collect the correct amount of money for the work.
If a photo shows one gem color on your screen, but the color is different in person, we cannot take responsibility for your screen color.
Prices and images are subject to change without notice.
Trademark and Copyright
WEND Jewelry has worked hard to trademark our name/logo and copyright our designs. This has taken time, effort, money, and lawyers. If a person or entity copies our work, they will be met with the full extent of the law.