Lagoon White Gold Medium Band
A LAGOON is most often a small, shallow body of water enclosed in and protected from a larger body of water. A LAGOON is safe and protected. It is calm and serene. A place of respite.
Wear a ring from the LAGOON collection as a commitment to your own serenity. Let the undulating circles remind you to float right where you are — embracing the idea of being held by something larger than yourself.
Choose LAGOON to remind yourself that even though there is much outside of us to ponder, the most cherished things are often right beside us.
Lagoon Band Ring Widths
- Thin Band Ring: approximately three millimeters wide
- Medium Band Ring: approximately five millimeters wide
- Wide Band Ring: approximately eight millimeters wide
- Extra-Wide Band Ring: approximately ten millimeters wide
Lagoon Band Ring Metals
1. 14K Yellow, 14K White, or 14K Red *Eco-Gold.
2. Your Gold: Do you have gold jewelry stamped with a gold karat stamp that's simply not getting the attention it deserves? We can melt it down and turn it into a WEND collection ring. If the gold covers the entirety of the ring (often it takes a few pieces), we'll apply a 20% price reduction.
*Eco-Gold and *Eco Silver are SCS Certified Recycled Post-Consumer Metal.
When Will I Receive My Ring?
As soon as you order, we will begin carving your ring with tender care so we get it just right.
Your handmade WEND ring will ship via Federal Express (we cover shipping costs) 3-5 weeks after you order. At WEND Jewelry, we are crafting your pieces by hand, one at a time, with ethically sourced materials in our West Seattle Studio.
Great things take time - thank you for understanding.
If you need something sooner, please let us know. We will do our best, but rush charges may apply.