Sandstone White Gold Wide Band
SANDSTONE is formed over thousands and often millions of years as single grains of sand are compressed + cemented together. SANDSTONE is known to be the most useful sedimentary rock type for deciphering our earth’s history.
Wear a ring from the SANDSTONE Collection as a reminder of your immense strength, resilience and permanence in this world.
SANDSTONE is not only a testament of your strong history, but also a celebration of your commitment to holding sacred strength + time.
Sandstone Band Ring Widths
- Thin Band Ring: approximately three millimeters wide
- Medium Band Ring: approximately five millimeters wide
- Wide Band Ring: approximately eight millimeters wide
- Extra-Wide Band Ring: approximately ten millimeters wide
Sandstone Band Ring Metals
1. 14K Yellow, 14K White, or 14K Red *Eco-Gold.
2. Your Gold: Do you have gold jewelry stamped with a gold karat stamp that's simply not getting the attention it deserves? We can melt it down and turn it into a WEND collection ring. If the gold covers the entirety of the ring (often it takes a few pieces), we'll apply a 20% price reduction.
*Eco-Gold and *Eco Silver are SCS Certified Recycled Post-Consumer Metal.
When Will I Receive My Ring?
As soon as you order, we will begin carving your ring with tender care so we get it just right.
Your handmade WEND ring will ship via Federal Express (we cover shipping costs) 3-5 weeks after you order. At WEND Jewelry, we are crafting your pieces by hand, one at a time, with ethically sourced materials in our West Seattle Studio.
Great things take time - thank you for understanding.
If you need something sooner, please let us know. We will do our best, but rush charges may apply.